Mapping & Maximising your Customer Journey – Part 1
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
**Two-part Workshop – The second session will be held on 15th May 2020**
Today’s customers are faced with an ever-increasing number of choices which means their expectations are high. They are even higher at the moment as they face the same challenges as we all do, so you have to be ready for that. Going forward, marketing alone cannot attract the quantity (or quality) of new customers businesses need, nor will it keep customers engaged, happy and loyal to remain. In this mini-series webinar (2 x 1 hour episodes), you will learn how to create your own customer journey and explore ideas to maximise their customer experience.
Once you understand WHY the customer (experience) is king, we’ll roll up our sleeves and fill the gaps to turn your Customer Journey dial to 11.
During this webinar, the following areas will be covered:
- Customer Experience – why, what and how
- Mapping Your Customer Journey in six stages
- How to identify opportunities and pain-points en-route
- Collating innovative ideas to fill any gaps
- How to add value to each stage to attract, impress, retain and grow
- Actions to prioritise which stage to address first for easy wins
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.