Legal Requirements – Limited Company Workshop
Event Venue and Description – Business Sheffield, 11 Broad Street West, Sheffield
This workshop dispels some of the myths and will explain how to register a Limited company.
The following areas will be covered:
- Reporting requirement, including when accounts need filing
- The difference between your money and money that belongs to the company
- How to take money out of the business and what way is best to pay yourself
- What is corporation tax? What are capital allowances?
- The responsibilities of a company director
- How to dis-incorporate
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.