Tuesday 26th January
Learning and Development Community Forum
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
The aim of this Forum is to bring together individuals with a focus of Learning & Development (L&D) within their job role across the region of South Yorkshire and wider afield, to come together to share their passion for L&D with the aim of connecting with likeminded individuals and to build a community of sharing best practice.
The forum will give you opportunity to share thoughts and insights, gain insight from a panel of community hosts within the fields of L&D, break out into specialist L&D subject rooms to discuss key areas of focus, Q&A session, and be involved in shaping future L&D Community Forums.
The key points of content during this webinar are:
- How businesses are adapting to new workplace Covid 19 working requirements
- People, Culture, Strategy
- What L&D strategies are effective to support business with ever changing business models
- Driving efficiencies in staff during turbulent times to increase performance
- Current areas of focus and importance for L&D professionals and business
- Where is the money being invested to deliver effective L&D within business and wider communities
- Retention of Staff
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.