Leadership and Management Masterclass: Managing and understanding yourself
Venue: Holiday Inn, High Road, Warmsworth, Doncaster, DN4 9UX
“If you can command yourself, you can command the world.”
To be an effective leader, it is important to understand your strengths, behavioural preferences and areas for development.
This Masterclass will cover:
- A self-assessment of skills to benchmark strengths in Leadership and Management, as well as areas for development
- The administration of a profiling tool to identify behavioural preferences (Energy, Process of information, Decision Making and Approach to deadlines and tasks) to help attendees understand themselves better and how their behaviour may affect others
- The development of a personal action plan to address areas for development
Who is the masterclass for?
All SMEs within the Sheffield City Region that have new or inexperienced managers looking to develop themselves and their team.
Other Masterclasses in the Leadership and Management series:
- Managing people and developing effective relationships (Wednesday 25 October 2017)
- Managing key business tasks (Wednesday 29 November 2017)
This event will be delivered by the ‘Sheffield City Region Growth Hub Enhancement Project’ that is part-funded by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The project, for high-growth businesses in the Sheffield City Region, aims to increase their competitiveness and so help them grow and prosper.