Inward Processing – Obtaining Relief from Customs Duty & Import VAT
Event Venue and Description – Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber, Unit 6 Genesis Business Park, Rotherham
If your business exports goods from outside the EU, you may be able to obtain relief from Customs Duty and Import VAT in respect of any materials or components used in the manufacturing process that have been sourced from outside the EU.
An Inward Processing Authorisation enables a company (depending on the nature of the imported goods and the conditions of the IP authorisation) to suspend customs duty and import VAT on the imported components or materials.
The workshop will cover the following areas:
- What are the Customs Special Procedures?
- Transit – External & Internal
- Storage – Customs Warehousing & Freezones
- Specific Use – Temporary Admission and end use
- Processing – Inward & Outward
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.