Introduction to Quality and ISO 9001
Event Venue and Description – BIPC Sheffield, Central Library, Surrey Street, Sheffield
This workshop is for any organisation that is curious about either Quality or ISO 9001, wants to understand how a ‘Quality’ mindset can help their business grow, or already has plans to implement it. It will provide an introduction to Quality and how it can benefit your organisation. It also cover ISO 9001 and how you can achieve this for your business, should you want to.
The workshop will cover:
- What Quality actually means, and the benefits for your organisation
- What Quality Plans and ISO 9001 are, and why you might choose to certify against the standard
- The Three Fundamental Concepts at the heart of Quality and ISO 9001
- Collaborative exercises on the Three Concepts for each participant to start understanding Quality in terms of their organisation
- Take-away Quality Plans, started in the workshop, for each attendee to start applying Quality to their organisation and begin the path to satisfying more customers
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.