Introduction to Behaviour Change Theory
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
This 3-part course will introduce you to behaviour change theory and its application, as the UK continues to deal with coronavirus and adapting to the new normal.
At the end of this programme you will come away with an understanding of how small changes to messages and processes can have a big impact on people’s behaviour, as well as how to apply different behaviour change models.
- Do you know how to plan campaigns and interventions that deliver real behaviour change, with tangible outcomes?
- Do you know how to bring predictability to irrational and unpredictable human behaviour?
- Do you know how to effectively measure behaviour change interventions?
- Encouraging people to be safe: hygiene control (washings hands, cleaning surfaces etc…); adoption of face coverings; supporting track and trace and adhering to self-isolation.
- Supporting local economies to be safe.
- Helping businesses to adjust to adapt to the new normal, as well as kick-starting local economies.
- Promoting active travel e.g. walking and cycling, over car journeys or public transport.
- Prompting people to take more exercise, as well as tackling obesity and other health problems.
- Promoting tourism and encouraging visitors to attractions.
- Increasing recycling rates, as well as tackling littering.
- Helping to tackle climate change through individual actions.
- Promote better learning for students.
- Shifting residents from offline to online service.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.