Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 Masterclass
Venue: The Source Academy, 300 Meadowhall Way, Sheffield, S9 1EA
This Masterclass will provide an introduction to quality management and ISO 9001:2015, and how to develop and implement your quality management system. It will give you an insight into what is involved in becoming certified, the business benefits, how long it will take to become accredited and the fees involved.
This Masterclass content will cover:
- The key features of the ISO Standard, Annex SL and the Framework
- The benefits of implementing ISO 9001
- The starting point of developing a Quality Management System
- The differences between the 2008 and 2015 versions of ISO 9001
- The myths around ISO 9001 – lots of paperwork, lots of processes, and spending more time on the processes than running the business
Who is the masterclass for?
This Masterclass is for all growing SMEs within the Sheffield City Region, as long as the eligibility criteria is met.
ISO Standards can be implemented in any business regardless of the sector or activity.
This Masterclass will be useful for those with responsibility for looking at implementation and certification. This will also be helpful for those looking to improve their knowledge of the new 9001:2015 standard.
This event will be delivered by the ‘Sheffield City Region Growth Hub Enhancement Project’ that is part-funded by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The project, for high-growth businesses in the Sheffield City Region, aims to increase their competitiveness and so help them grow and prosper.