Internationalise Your Marketing
Event Venue and Description: The Quadrant, 99 Parkway Avenue, Sheffield
Developing your marketing to be ready for the international customer is vital to your business – and can seem like a difficult process to busy exporters. This workshop will help you to gain a clear understanding of international customer needs, the role of an effective, pragmatic marketing and communications plan in helping you to generate and win more business, and how to create the right online and offline marketing resources with lots of practical tips and tools to facilitate this process.
Truly understanding what makes the difference in great international marketing communications and how to achieve this in easy steps:
- Understand what makes great international marketing campaigns
- Learn how to develop international customer profiles that identify audience desires and needs and help you to shape impactful marketing ideas and messages
- Discover how to create an effective 7-step international communications plan
- Find out how to develop international marketing materials your overseas customers will love to support your plan
- Discover how to tailor your marketing materials to your key target markets
- Understand how to engage your customers online and offline to boost enquiries and sales
- Best practice briefing and management of your agency/supplier(s) or internal team
- Setting appropriate budgets to meet marketing objectives
- Measuring marketing and communications performance – how to & create your ROI template
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.