Call an advisor: 03330 00 00 39
Call an advisor: 03330 00 00 39
Loading Events
Wednesday 20th June

International Trade Conference

Event Venue and Description – Sheffield Chamber of Commerce, Albion House, Sheffield

Thousands of businesses across the UK are enjoying increased sales, growth and stability by selling overseas. Attend this international trade conference to explore the potential of selling overseas for your business.

With tailored seminars and an exhibition, on offer will be guidance and the services and support available to businesses in the region looking for their next step in growing an international business will be highlighted. On the day you’ll meet experts from specialist organisations including the Chamber of Commerce, South Yorkshire International Trade Centre (SYITC) and the Department for International Trade (DIT).

The conference will focus on 5 key steps to exporting and will include presentations from SYITC & DIT. You’ll also hear from local businesses who will share their success stories and experience of how exporting benefited their business. In addition there will be an expert panel discussion giving delegates the chance to put forward their own questions or concerns.

A small exhibition will offer delegates the chance to meet and network with organisations that provide support to businesses when exporting.

What will you learn?

  • How to identify and access new markets and opportunities
  • Understand basic regulations and documentation
  • How to overcome language and cultural barriers
  • How to get paid
  • How to internationalise your website
  • What support and finance is available to you

Don’t forget The UK has 1% of the world’s population. If you have a market in the UK for your product, why not show it to the other 99%.

For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link below.