Integrating Social Media into your Business – 2 day Workshop
Event Venue and Description – Matlock, Derbyshire
**Delegates from organisations registered to the D2N2 Digital Growth Programme are only able to book a place on events located within Derbyshire or Nottinghamshire**
**One delegate per organisation**
This is a 2-day event taking place on the 16th August 2017 AND the 23rd August 2017
Nowadays it’s highly likely that you’ll have used some form of social media on a personal level – but what are the benefits of social media for business? From Facebook to Twitter, through to LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest and blogs, businesses across the world are utilising social networks to raise brand awareness, manage their reputation and most importantly of all – gain new customers.
Social media can work for your business too – all you need are the right strategies and objectives, a knowledge of how to create powerful and effective content, the ability to monitor the results and the tools to analyse – and your Digital Growth Programme social media experts have pieced together this 2 day workshop to enable you to do exactly that.
This Social Media Workshop will cover:
- An introduction to social media – Understand how social media and inbound marketing are different from traditional marketing and why you need to get involved.
- Using social media for business – An opportunity to look at the many ways that businesses can exploit social media, so that you can do exactly that.
- Define your social media objectives –Learn how to successfully establish clear, definable and measurable objectives.
- The different types of networks – Discover the various social media networks out there today and which are the most appropriate for your business.
- Social media tools – Explore the increasing variety of tools that have been developed to aid the effective delivery of social media marketing.
- Writing content to engage – Find out how to create and develop successful content and boost your shares, retweets, repins and reblogs.
- Measure your success – Learn how to analyse your social media efforts alongside your business goals to help refine and adapt your future campaigns for further success.
In order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. If you have not registered yet, you can do so via the following link; http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register.
For further information please contact Rubina Blackwell on 0333 320 0333 ext 2115 or Rubina.Blackwell@emc-dnl.co.uk
Please follow the link below for details on how to book a place.