Implementing an International Email Marketing Strategy
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
If a potential customer signs up to your newsletter or subscribes to your updates, you have an incredible opportunity to build a relationship with them and take them on a customised consumer journey. Are you capitalising on that opportunity? Do you have an email marketing strategy and if so, is it providing any real return?
Email marketing should play an important role in your wider business strategy and is an invaluable channel which can be used to capture a prospect’s interest, keep them engaged, and nurture them on their customer journey. This webinar will show you tactics which will help you to begin building your database and implementing an email marketing strategy that gives results.
This webinar will cover:
- Key features of an email marketing strategy
- Tactics to encourage customers/prospects to sign up to your emails
- Setting specific goals and KPIs that you can track and measure
- Mapping the journey for your customers through email that leads them to enquire or purchase
- Introduction to key metrics for email
- Improving open and click through rates with A/B testing
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.