How to Have Killer Conversations on Your Podcast
Event Venue and Description: Guest interviews can enhance the content of your podcast, blog or video – learn how to have killer conversations!
But how do you ensure that your interview sounds great and you get the most out of your guests?
In this 2.5-hour, in-person session MIC Media boss and British Podcast Award-nominated producer Vic Elizabeth Turnbull will help you to nail your interviews.
• How to prep for an interview
• What you need to research
• Preparing great questions
• Getting the best out of your guest
• How to conduct yourself during the interview
• The best way to follow-up
They’ll also be the opportunity to practice your interview skills on each other too!
This event is part of our Global Entrepreneurship Week programme. We have a number of events running throughout the week – visit our website to find out more!