How can small businesses benefit from supporting working carers?
Event Venue and Description – Halifax Hall, Endcliffe Vale Road, Sheffield
The University of Sheffield invite you to take part in a free event for small to medium sized employers (with 10 to 250 employees) who do not yet provided specific policies to support working carers. They would like to hear the challenges you face when considering providing policies for carers in your workforce at a discussion event at Halifax Hall in Sheffield.
At the event you will have opportunities to learn about:
- How your business can benefit from supporting working carers
- Good practice from other companies supporting working carers
- Affordable approaches to supporting working carers
- An introduction to ‘Employers for Carers’, established by Carers UK which provides practical advice and help to develop carer-friendly policies and practice
- Longer-term and tailored support the University of Sheffield can provide to help you and your working carers
This event includes lunch, and travel costs will be covered.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.