Getting Started with Instagram for Business
Event Venue and Description – Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley
Over 25 million businesses worldwide are using Instagram to promote their businesses, products and services. Instagram is now a global platform that allows brands to not only humanise their contact but also to highlight their products and inspire their audiences.
During this workshop, the following areas will be covered:
- How to set up an Instagram Page
- How to optimise your Instagram Page
- The different types of Instagram posts
- Tips for creating winning content
- How to write a great Instagram caption
- How to use hashtags
- How to create an Instagram marketing strategy
From creating captivating visuals to growing your following and driving engagement, by the end of the session delegates should be able to confidently run their own Instagram pages using best practices.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.