Wednesday 3rd November
Free Business Owner Seminar – Planning Your Success – Sheffield Chamber of Commerce
Open to Sheffield Chamber of Commerce Members only
Join Bhayani Law to get expert advice on common HR/employment law and Health & Safety issues and for tips on cutting costs, getting the best from your workforce, and increasing productivity.
Date & Time: 9.30am – 12.30pm, on 3rd November 2021
Venue: The Double Tree Hilton, Chesterfield Road South, Sheffield, S8 8BW
Find out about:
- Employment law changes you may have missed.
- Vaccine and testing in the workplace.
- Dealing with homeworking, hybrid working and flexible working requests.
- Managing sickness absence and leave requests.
- Dismissing employees- the 5 fair and safe ways to dismiss staff without ending up in a tribunal!
- Policies, handbooks & contract updates.
- IR35 – how does this affect my business?
- Ensuring a COVID-secure workplace & risk assessment essentials.
- Health & Safety executive update – avoiding fines & penalties.
- A limited number of free tickets are available. To avoid disappointment register today.