Focus on Retail and e-Commerce: Opportunities in the Craft Sector
Event Venue and Description: Google Digital Garage, Sheffield
**Only one delegate per business**
GREAT British crafts are in high demand globally. Are you ready to sell your unique creations to the world-wide market?
This seminar has been specifically designed for Yorkshire and the Humber craft retailers, to help you to discover more about how taking your products overseas will grow your business, increase sales and help you achieve global recognition.
A DIT International e-Commerce adviser will guide you through e-marketplaces for your craft products and the further support available from DIT.
You’ll also hear from a local company who will share their export experiences, from their successes with overseas sales to the challenges they’ve faced and the support they’ve had.
- How to approach global business and increase your sales
- Where the export opportunities lie
- How to target your chosen export market
- Branding your business for international opportunities
- Researching your export destination in the crafts sector including international e-marketplaces
- Hear from Google representatives for expert advice on social media
- The recommended international trade shows for you
- Identify your next steps for export success
There will also be the opportunity for Q&A during the seminar and networking with the experts following the presentations.
For further information and details on how to register, please follow the link below.