Focus on Retail and e-Commerce: 1-2-1 Export Clinic – by Department for International Trade
Event Venue and Description: Digital Media Centre, Barnsley
Whether you are new to exporting and not sure where to start or you are trading internationally and you would like to grow further, there is a world of opportunity out there.
Come along to this Exporting is Great Hub and have a chat with an International Trade Adviser or International e-Commerce Adviser. These 30 minute one-to-one sessions are tailored to your business needs and are your opportunity to ask questions about exporting.
Your one to one session could include any of the following:
- Getting started
- Discover how taking your products overseas will grow your business, increase sales and help you achieve global recognition
- Finding your market
- Discover which markets are best suited for your product or service and how to get your foot in the door in a new territory
- Export strategy
- Plan your export strategy, including where to find export opportunities, find out more about e-marketplaces and optimising your own site for global sales
- Building a website
- Navigate your way through the world of website design and find cost-effective solutions whether you are redesigning a current website or building a new website from scratch
- Driving traffic and finding international customers
- Look at ways to drive conversions globally and how to use effective SEO to find international customers
- Brand and content
- Brand awareness building and increasing sector or market share with digital marketing, social media and content strategies, plus discover translation and localisation options.
Please note that while advisers are specialists in certain sectors, they have vast experience in a wide range of exporting matters so feel free to book an appointment with more than one adviser.
For further information and details on how to register please follow the link below.