Export Preference Training Workshop – Understanding How Export Preference Can Benefit Your Business
Event Venue and Description – Barnsley & Rotherham Chamber, Unit 6 Genesis Business Park, Rotherham
If your business exports goods to a nation with which the UK is part of a preferential trade agreement, you may be able to obtain reduced or nil Customs Duty rates in respect of any materials, or components, used in the manufacturing process that have been sourced within the UK or the EU. This enables UK and EU businesses to be more competitive with other third world countries.
The workshop will cover the following areas:
- The general principles of the regime
- The benefits of preferential trade
- Meeting origin requirements
- Documentation to enable preferential exports
- Obtaining the right evidence to support goods movement
By attending this workshop you will get:
- An explanation of the process of preferential trading
- A greater understanding of the requirements and regulations associated with an EU Approved Exporter Authorisation
- An understanding of the consequences of non-compliance
- Experience from working through some practical examples which help you to understand the origin
- Knowing how to get the right information you need to get it right in the future
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.