Entrepreneur Mastermind Group 2
Event Venue and Description – St Catherine’s House, Tickhill Road, Doncaster
**Please note – This is not a networking event**
Get down and experience a new take on a traditionally very effective, but a recently dated method of engaging and growing.
Just in case you are unfamiliar with the term ‘mastermind’ group, you will look to discuss:
- Mind mapping and collecting of new ideas
- Peer accountability
- Group support
- Helping others
- Focus and clarity
The concept is to take 14 minutes 40 seconds per day to improve yourself (this is just 1% of your day). Just over 7 hours is 1% of your month, you will be actively encouraged to take the day and put into action what you learn and plan in those 2 hours with the group. You will only be sharing time, resources and ideas with people who are on your level or who can help you grow as an individual.
Along with this, each session will look to entail:
- Education on a new performance-related topic (12 for the year)
- Receive a heightened level of accountability via the group and optional one to one sessions
- Be pushed to explore new methods of improvement and growth. These new skills will push both your personal and professional performance
- You will explore the next levels of thinking, taking you and your thoughts to the next level
- Have access to a themed workshop that will be specific to the group and its needs
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.