Employment is for Everyone Event
About this event
Come to the launch of ‘Employment is for Everyone’ to find out how your business can:
- Overcome some of your recruitment issues.
- Encourage diversity in the workplace.
- Support and be part of the community.
- Access the many benefits of the Employment is for Everyone project.
- Achieve its social value commitments.
We are creating a movement across South Yorkshire to increase employment opportunities for autistic people and people with learning disabilities – and we want employers to be involved!
Being in employment transforms people’s lives. It also has a positive impact on business productivity and its employees. We know businesses across South Yorkshire are facing significant challenges in terms of recruitment and filling vacancies.
We also know that businesses across our region like to be market leaders and have a competitive edge.
Together with our event partners Gulliver’s, RMBC/RiDO and DFN Project SEARCH we believe we have some of the solutions to your problems and are holding an event on the 14th of June at Gulliver’s Kingdom.
Come to this event and:
- Hear from market leaders who are already encouraging workplace diversity.
- Hear people’s success stories.
- Consider solutions to recruitment issues.
- Help your business achieve its social value commitments.
- Get more information on supported internships and employment.
- Be a part of the Employment is for Everyone launch.
- FREE Lunch.