Employing People for the First Time
Event Venue and Description – Business Sheffield, 11 Broad Street West, Sheffield
This workshop will help you find out all you need to know, from an accounting perspective, to avoid penalties and interest when employing people.
The workshop will cover:
- What you need to tell HMRC and when you need to tell them
- Ongoing reporting requirements
- Do you need an accountant to prepare your payroll
- How do you pay your staff
- What is the National Minimum Wage
- Can you pay your employees expenses and benefits
- What is Real Time Information
- Auto enrolment
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.