Email Marketing for Success
Event Venue and Description: Rotherham Bizspace, Bradmarsh Business Park, Rotherham
**One delegate per organisation**
Email marketing, when used thoughtfully and inventively, has the power to significantly engage your target audience and successfully promote to them your business, products and services. With support from Digital Growth Programme expert Consultants, you’ll gain a fuller understanding of the procedures and legalities involved in email marketing while utilising the most appropriate solutions for your business.
The workshop programme will cover:
- Using the right data – Gaining data is important, so gaining permission to use it in the first place is vital. Learn how to build permission-based data lists and stay legal in the process.
- Writing to make an impression – Discover how creative content can make all the difference and have maximum impact upon your audience.
- Creating a clear call to action – Learn the best options that enable you to give your audience a reason and a method with which to get in touch
- How to use HTML effectively – Take your emails to the next level by learning how to utilise HTML to its fullest potential.
- Impressive landing pages – Learn how to create powerful landing pages for your website that have the desired effect upon your audience.
- Measure the performance of your emails – How to monitor and report upon how your emails are working for you by learning who’s opening them, who’s not and how to ensure you make the most of your click-through rate
- Time your emails to perfection – Learn when is the most opportune moment to launch your email campaign, and how often to do it.
- The right email marketing tools for the job – Your Digital Growth Programme experts will introduce you to some of the best and most simple, low-cost email marketing tools.
- The power of viral emails and social media – Learn how to spread your emails further than before by integrating them with social media.
- Steering clear of spam – Anti-spam laws are stricter than ever, so learn how to comply without diminishing the power of your post.
In order to attend this fully funded event your organisation must have registered and have been verified as eligible to receive support through the Superfast South Yorkshire Digital Growth Programme. The process of registration is quick and easy and you only need to go through this process once. If you have not registered yet, you can do so via the following link; http://www.ebusinessclub.biz/register.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link below.