Developing an Effective Sales and Marketing Process Masterclass
Venue: 11 Broad Street West, Sheffield, S1 2BQ
For an effective sales and marketing process, which results in regular, increased business, there must be a correlation between the two. Without a sales and marketing plan, two things can happen:
- You expend time and money on marketing, but don’t collect and nurture leads, meaning that you have nothing to work with when it comes to sales.
- You have no leads to work with when you’re trying to sell, meaning that you have to spend a lot of time cold calling and writing cold sales messages.
This Masterclass will help you develop a sales and marketing process, so that your business can avoid these situations.
This Masterclass will provider you with a draft sales and marketing plan to take away and use. It will cover:
- How to understand what your customer wants to see from you by creating buyer profiles.
- How to create content and advertising that generates new leads.
- How to gather lead information from these marketing efforts which can be used towards sales.
- How to create a sales and marketing pipeline.
- How to nurture leads and remarket to them until they are ready to buy.
- How to use marketing as part of your end sales process.
Who is the masterclass for?
This Masterclass is for all SMEs within the Sheffield City Region. It may be particularly relevant for anyone who owns a business which has a sales model, and marketing or sales managers.
This event will be delivered by the ‘Sheffield City Region Growth Hub Enhancement Project’ that is part-funded by the England European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The project, for high-growth businesses in the Sheffield City Region, aims to increase their competitiveness and so help them grow and prosper.