CWB – Social Enterprise Start up Workshop (Day 1)
Event Venue and Description – Online
**Please note this workshop is for people who are looking to start up or run a Social Enterprise or Charity in the Sheffield City Region and is delivered under the Community Wealth Builder (CWB) programme**
- Are you looking to start your own social enterprise, charity or CIC and need advice on where to start?
- Have you recently started a social enterprise, charity or CIC and need support on how to grow and move your organisation forward?
If the answer is YES then this workshop is for you.
This workshop will be delivered over 3 x half days in and is deliver by Mark Smith from Make your Mark UK
Day 1 will cover:
- Important skills and qualities
- Your why
- Survival budget
- Business planning
By the end of the session participants will be able to:
- Identify the key skills, qualities and mind-set that are helpful to becoming a successful start-up
- Describe the purpose of your social enterprise
- Understand key aspects of good business planning
- Describe your ideal customers
- Understand how to effectively promote your business
For details of how to register, please follow the link provided.