CWB: Be Contract Ready Course
This course is for Third Sector organisations that would like to find out more about contracting and local authority commissioning processes.
This practical course will cover the essential steps needed to become Contract Ready.
Date and Time
Wednesday Jun 8, 2022
10:00 AM – 1:00 PM BST
Wednesday 8 and 15 June
10am – 1pm
During the 2 half day sessions, participants will learn about:
- How to measure Baseline Readiness
- Locality Commissioning and Overview of the Essentials
- Meeting the Relevant Legislation and Quality Standards
- Business Continuity
- Planning Finances and Pricing
- Measuring Social Impact
- Building People and Financial Capacity
- Sources of Further Support
The course is delivered by Collective Change.
Chamber Business Team 01302 640100