Customs Declaration Training
Event Venue and Description – East Midlands Chamber, Commerce House, Millennium Way, Chesterfield
Is your business ready for Brexit? Are you a customs agent? Or does your company use customs agents and intermediaries to help you trade in the EU?
If so, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently after the UK leaves the EU. There will be new processes to follow and new forms to complete.
East Midlands Chamber is launching new Customs Declarations Training designed to prepare businesses and trade professionals for the future of trade.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export process
- Import process
- Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
- Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes – us of appropriate CPCs
- Export and Import controls
- Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.