Customs Declaration Trading
Event Venue and Description – Albion House, Sheffield
Is your business ready for Brexit? Are you a customs agent? Does your company use customs agents and intermediaries to help you trade with the EU?
If so, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently after the UK leaves the EU. There will be new processes to follow and new forms to complete. This new Customs Declarations Training is designed to prepare businesses and trade professionals for the future of trade.
The following topics will be covered:
- Introduction to Trade
- Business Responsibilities
- Export Process
- Import Process
- Valuation – Explanation of the Main Methods and their Application
- Classification – Determining the Use of Commodity Codes
- Using Customs Procedure Codes – Use of Appropriate CPCs
- Export and Import Controls
- Customs Simplified Procedures – Explanation of Procedures and Benefits
For further information and details of how to register please follow the link below.