COVID-19 – Microsoft Teams Tutorial
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
In this new working environment we find ourselves in, it is critical that businesses adapt to working remotely. In this latest edition of our COVID-19 Business Support Webinars, Sheffield Chamber have partnered with Affinity IT to bring you an interactive engaging tutorial about the benefits of using Microsoft Teams.
Whether it is for instant messages / chats or a video or audio call to an individual or group of people, Teams is simple to use on the desktop app, mobile app or even on the web. The massive advantage of Teams is the ‘teams’ feature – no more email chains, no more multiple replies of confirmation from a group email or losing track of which attachment is being worked on – Teams allows for groups to communicate, reply to messages, attach files and documents and collaborate together.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Get to grips with Teams and its major features
- Use the Audio and Video Calling features
- Manage and use Chats and Teams
- Collaboration – work together on the same file and the same time
- Online Webinars, Conferencing Calls, scheduled meetings – use Teams to set up and manage
- Add additional 365 Apps and connect to SharePoint sites
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.