COVID-19 – Managing Supply Chain Disruptions
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
Is your business facing supply chain disruptions and fluctuating demand? Due to the current COVID-19 outbreak, the world has seen the demand and access for products and services rise and fall around the globe.
This free webinar is designed to help UK SMEs cope with supply-chain shocks and educate business leaders on how to address these disruptions in an efficient and proactive manner.
Join this webinar for expert advice on how to implement a resilient supply chain management plan, helping your business make critical decisions and adjustments when faced with a crisis.
Why you will learn?
- Learn how to adapt your supply chain to manage and minimise disruption
- Understand and activate alternative sources of supply
- Learn how to address and manage challenging suppliers issues
- Find out how to communicate with stakeholders and co-develop future plans
- Heat expert advice to scenario plan and assess supply chain impacts for the short, middle and long term
- Learn how to mitigate supply chain risks during COVID-19 and beyond
- Find out about support and resources available to help
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.