COVID-19 – Digital Transformation, Drive your Sales Online
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
Is your business looking for tactics to keep your brand visible during COVID-19 and beyond?
This webinar is designed to arm SMEs with the tools they need to create an effective strategy to expand their reach online, in turn helping to generate future sales opportunities.
The COVID-19 outbreak created significant changes overnight to consumer shopping behaviours, changing what they are buying, when, where and how. To meet these changing needs, brands are having to adapt – and fast.
Join this webinar to hear how you can optimise your website to generate a higher volume of web traffic and leverage e-commerce to get your products in front of more prospects. Although for many businesses the future maybe seem uncertain in this unprecedented period, it is vital to be prepared for recovery. Engagement of your prospects and customers online is going to be key.
Why you will learn?
- Discover website optimisation strategies to build your online presence
- Learn how to research and identify markets for future development
- Hear tactics to help generate leads online during coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Find out how eCommerce and eMarketplaces can help your business compete globally
- Get advice on how to develop your customer experience
- Find out about the operations supporting your website (payment provision, shipping & returns, etc.)
- Understand the digital media mix for your business
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.