COVID-19 – Develop a Small Business Continuity Plan
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
During these uncertain times, building business resilience has proven to be more critical than ever to protect your business.
This free webinar will help you identify, assess and manage the potential risks and impacts faced during the COVID-19 outbreak and beyond.
Learn how to document the mission-critical information your business needs to continue operating or to resume functions quickly in the face of an unplanned event or crisis. Business continuity planning is one of the most crucial components of any recovery strategy.
What will you learn?
- Learn how to create a Business Continuity Plan using the 5-step guide
- Gain insights to help relieve business-related pressures
- Assess the short-term, medium-term and long-term challenges
- Identify ways to get the business back on track after a disruption
- Help mitigate future risks by investing in the planning process now
- Gain expert advice to help build business resilience
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.