COVID-19 – Build a High Performance Virtual Team
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
What does it take to build and manage a high-performance virtual team? With the shift to remote working, many leaders can no longer rely only on face-to-face communication.
Join this webinar to learn how you can leverage technology, streamline communications, boost productivity and motivate your team in the current virtual COVID-19 working world.
This free webinar is designed to walk you through the practical aspects of successfully leading a virtual team, driving performance and addressing pain-points faced by managers in times when they are requested to lead and motivate their team remotely.
Why you will learn?
- Understanding different household situations
- Productivity at home: the basics around team planning, controlling the agenda and what to focus on and when
- Find out how to set team expectations: the rules of engagement
- Discover new ways to successfully communicate with staff and staff coaching methods
- Hear tips on email and meeting management tools
- Focus on outcomes and maintaining momentum, motivation and connection
- Discover where and how to maintain business as usual
- Learn the office set up basics and ergonomics
- SMART Delegation – how and what to delegate for the right result
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.