Communicating with Customers Workshop
User Email: email@example.com
Event Venue and Description: The Crucible Theatre, Adelphi Room, 55 Norfolk Street, Sheffield, S1 1DA
Communicating with Customers is the third workshop in our series of four half-day workshops that we’re running from May to October 2016, designed to help you improve customer experience in your business or organisation. Each workshop looks at a different aspect of customer experience and will give you an opportunity to think about your own business or organisation as well as share ideas with other participants. With a maximum group size of 25 there will be opportunities to network with other people looking to improve customer experience.
The workshops are suitable for anyone who has customers including:
– Start-ups, entrepreneurs, sole-traders
– Established ‘for profit’ businesses
– Small and Large not-for-profit and public sector organisations
Topics covered will include:
– Difference between positive and negative Words
– Tone of Voice in written and verbal communications
– Use of facial expressions and body language to provide a good customer experience
– Communicating through social media
For booking and for further information, please visit the website link provided.