Charity Hub Session
Event Venue and Description: Creative Lounge, The Workstation, 15 Paternoster Row, Sheffield, S1 2BX
The Charity Hub is a quarterly event for charity leaders including senior managers and trustees. Events are free to attend but a £5.00 donation will be requested on the day for the charity raffle.
There is the option for you to spend 20 minutes with each of the following experts to discuss any issues that are unique to your organisation and gain some useful advice.
Experts sessions available to book on the 27th April include:
– Bev Cross & Helen Evans; Consultant Charity Law Solicitors – Available to discuss legal and governance issues.
– Jay Bhayani; Bhayani HR & Employment Law – Advice relating to contracts, policies and employee issues.
– Kevin Elliot; Yorkshire Bank – Employee banking advice, including personal mortgages & bank accounts for wages.
– Tina Winterburn; AJG Insurance – Insurance advice for your organisation, events, employees & volunteers.
– Rachel Fletcher; FCS Associates – Grant funding opportunities & bid writing assistance.
– Heather Anson; Digital Law UK – Advice relating to data protection & online security.
For booking and further information, please visit the website link provided and to book a free 20 minute session (if required) contact email@example.com