Chamber Digital – ‘Your Everest’
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
Find out how through aspiring towards a ‘physical ambition (Your Everest)’ you can motivate individuals and activate your team. Covid-19 has seen a marked increase in activity from the less active and fairly active demographic. Now more than ever represents a great opportunity to help keep your team physically active going forward.
This webinar will discuss how to bring a workforce together for a common goal outside of the working day and how to use it to help:
- Improve well-being at work
- Develop colleague relationships
- Support causes that are close to you
Key quote: ‘Put a person in mountaineering kit and they’re still the same person, put a mountaineer in a suit and they’re still a mountaineer’. This webinar is aimed to be that ‘spark’ which with dedication leads to longer term changes.
- Allowing you to help your business improve your teams mental and physical health. Leading to:
- Reduced absence
- Improved retention
- Increased engagement & productivity
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.