Tuesday 4th August
Chamber Digital – How to adapt your business management practices to manage home or remote workers
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
With irreversible changes to working practices coming post the Covid-19 lockdown. This webinar will look to provide some support understanding the changes to management practices to effectively manage staff working from home or remotely.
- Remotely manage people working from home or away from the traditional office
- Performance management of remote workers.
- Inspire, lead, and develop remote workers
- Setting the right objectives to achieve success
- Team building and maintaining good working relationships of remote workers
- Ensure the wellbeing and mental health of employees working remotely
- How to deal with poor performance or under achievement of home/remote workers
- How to recruit the right people for your organisation
- How to embrace changes happening in the world to effectively ensure your business survives and thrives
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.