Cash Flow Forecast – Workshop
Event Venue and Description: Digital Media Centre, Barnsley, S70 2JW
It takes a great deal of hard work to establish and successfully grow a small business. It is not just about selling your product or service; it is also about managing the administrative aspects of your business.
This workshop is delivered in three parts;
– How to Forecast Cash Flow,
– Guide to Avoiding Cash Flow Problems and
– Common Reasons Why Small Businesses Fail.
At the conclusion of the workshop participants will understand;
– the importance of cash flow forecasting, its structure and its content
– how to prepare a forecast and use it to monitor your cash flow
– key accounting concepts including fixed, variable and capital costs, working capital and cash cycle
– why the majority of small businesses fail
– the situations that can lead to cash flow problems
– how to avoid running into trouble
– the practical steps you can take to build and maintain your cash flow
– common factors that could cause your business to fail
– how these factors can be addressed.
For booking and further information, please visit the website link provided or contact tel: 01226 773 003, email: email@example.com.