Business Workshop – PR/Media Awareness
Event Venue and Description – Commerce House, Millennium Way, Chesterfield
**Open to Chesterfield & North Derbyshire Businesses – Max 1 delegate per organisation, Booking essential**
Ideal for small Chesterfield businesses that want to increase the effectiveness of their advertising and marketing by gaining editorial coverage online and in their local newspapers and magazines.
Objectives of the workshop:
- To understand the media, what it is and the opportunities for ‘free’ coverage that exist
- To become confident in talking to journalists and develop and maintain relationships with them
- To know what makes a story and how to find the ‘hook’
- To understand what a press release is and how to write that all-important headline and first paragraph that will grab a journalist’s attention
- To understand how to use the tools, resources and information provided through the workshop to achieve and sustain positive local media coverage for your business.
For further information please contact email@example.com
This course is supported by the European Regional Development Fund
To register please follow the link below.