Business Workshop: PR/Media Awareness
Event Venue and Description – St Helena’s (University of Derby Campus), Chesterfield
**Only one delegate per organisation**
This workshop is ideal for smaller Chesterfield businesses who want to increase the effectiveness of advertising and marketing, by gaining editorial coverage online and in local newspapers and magazines.
You will gain the skills, tools and tips to help you get news coverage in your local media.
At the end of the workshop you will;
- Understand the media, what it is and the opportunities for ‘free’ coverage that exists
- Become confident in talking to journalists and develop and maintain relationships with them
- Know what makes a story and how to find the ‘hook’
- Understand what a press release is and how to write that all-important headline and first paragraph that will grab a journalist’s attention
- Understand how to use the tools, resources and information provided through the workshop to achieve and sustain positive local media coverage for your business
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.