Business and Finance in a time of Lockdown
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
The British Chamber of Commerce (BCC) in partnership with Moneycorp are proud to bring you this webinar on how businesses are being financially affected during the pandemic.
Businesses of all sizes, sectors and across all communities, national and international have been impacted in an unprecedented way by the current Coronavirus pandemic.
Hear from Moneycorp’s Managing Director of Foreign Exchange & International Payments, Lee McDarby, and CEO of Glasgow Chamber of Commerce, Stuart Patrick, as they discuss the following:
- Markets overview during lockdown
- Cash flows – and why ‘cash is king’
- Business adaption during this period
- Budget rate – where are they and what is the impact on bottom line
- Risk management and strategies
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.