British Chamber of Commerce – In conversation with Emily Thornberry
Event Venue and Description – Online
Join James Martin, BCC’s Director of Policy in conversation with Emily Thornberry, Shadow Secretary of State for International Trade as they explore the Labour Party’s views on:
- The new EU relationship changes and impact on UK-EU trade in goods and services;
- Perceptions of UK economy and continued competitiveness as a global trading nation;
- The City of London’s place as a premier global financial centre and access to global mobility and talent;
- Increased trade and investment opportunities for UK businesses from CPTPP with key regions of the world; and
- How the Labour Party plans to engage British business globally in driving trade and investment between the UK and markets across the world.
For details of how to register, please follow the link provided.