Bolstering COVID-19 response with low-code
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
Accelerating digital transformation through the pandemic
Join this webinar to hear how the public sector is harnessing mobile apps and eForms to provide patient-centric care and vital citizen services in a rapidly changing environment. Learn from panellists how having the right solutions in place has enabled them to respond quickly and support communities in safely accessing much needed help throughout health and care. What have they learnt from this experience and what can be carried forward towards our ‘new normal’?
- Marc Hadwin, Head of Digital Services, University Hospitals of Morecambe Bay NHS Foundation Trust
- Samantha Tilley, ICT Service & Digital Programmes Manager, Wigan Council
- Simon Parton, Head of ICT Systems & Applications Services, The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust
- Owen David, ICT Programme Delivery Manager, Warwickshire County Council
- Charlotte Todd, Business Manager, NDL Software
- Helen Olsen Bedford, Publisher, UKAuthority
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.