Best of Both Hubs 2018
Event Venue and Description – Proact Stadium, Chesterfield
**This event is delivered in partnership between D2N2 Growth Hub and Sheffield City Region Growth Hub and is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund**
If you’re a business based in Derbyshire Dales, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire, Bolsover or Bassetlaw then you can take advantage of a whole range of programmes from across the D2N2 and Sheffield City Region including:
– Support from the region’s Universities to develop new products and improve productivity
– Coaching and mentoring schemes to help scale-up your business
– Funding and investment streams for business growth
– Assistance to reach new markets and customers in the UK and overseas
– Recruitment, retention and skills programmes
This event is an ideal opportunity to find out what’s available from across both D2N2 and Sheffield City Region and to see how both Growth Hubs work together to access the best support for your business growth. Highlights will include:
- A keynote speech from one of the National Cyber Security Centre’s senior staff on how cyber crime isn’t just a threat to big businesses plus ways you can protect your systems, staff and customers.
- A choice of workshops that address today’s business challenges including skills, scaling up, reaching new markets and improving competitiveness.
- A real example from Mike Lloyd, Director at CEM Solutions Ltd on how working across both Growth Hubs can benefit your business.
Plus there will be plenty of opportunity to meet with your local Growth Hub advisers, make new connections with other local businesses and enjoy a networking lunch.
This event is open to all small or medium-sized enterprises that are located in Derbyshire Dales, Chesterfield, North East Derbyshire, Bolsover or Bassetlaw.
This event is part-funded via the European Regional Development Fund, therefore we are required to evidence that you are a small to medium enterprise.
There will be a couple of forms that will need to be completed either prior to the event or on the day and these will be sent to you once you have registered. One form is to ensure you are a small to medium enterprise, the second is to capture any business support you have received over the last 3 years to ensure you haven’t exceeded €200,000. If you have previously completed these forms at a Growth Hub event you will not have to complete another seet.