BEIS EU Transition Webinar – Automotive
Event Venue and Description – Webinar
This webinar will provide information on the actions you should take to prepare your business for new rules from January 2021 including:
- Checking your goods comply with regulations in Great Britain and in the EU
- Preparing for changes to importing and exporting
- Classifying goods manufactured in more than one country
- Checking the tariffs that will apply to goods you import
- Complying with UK REACH chemical regulations
- Providing services to EU customers
- Hiring staff from outside of the UK
- Transferring personal data between the UK and the EU.
Who should attend: This webinar is aimed at those who run or own businesses in the automotive sector. This may include:
- Bus, motorcycle, passenger car and commercial vehicle manufacturers
- Niche and specialist vehicle manufacturers
- Component manufacturers
- Supply chain companies.
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.