Addressing the Brexit Challenge
Event Venue and Description: Webinar
**This webinar is run over 2 days**
The United Kingdom’s exit from the European Union is on the 31st of December 2020 when the transition period comes to an end.
Is your organisation prepared for the implications of Brexit ?
Don’t underestimate the implications. To take advantage of the opportunities, mitigate risks, plan for contingencies and stay ahead of the competition you need to act now.
Brexit Business Training in co-operation with our partners: Aspire Performance Improvement Ltd. present their latest webinar to provide you with the ability to plan and help mitigate the risks to your organisation, posed by the ending of the Brexit transition period between the UK and The European Union on the 31st of December 2020.
The Aspire Approach to Brexit will help you empower your organisation to do the following:
- Assess your Brexit implications
- Scope the response required by your team
- Prepare the plan to investigate and research further
- Investigate and analyse the implications, options and scenarios to be addressed
- Recommend the way forward
- Execute your Brexit programme
For further information and details of how to register, please follow the link provided.