Professional and Business Services

If you work in professional and business services, there are actions you need to take now.

  • Visit to find out what new rules you need to follow.
  • Use the Brexit transition checker tool to get a personalised list of actions bespoke for your business.
  • Get your employees’ professional qualifications recognised by EU regulators to be able to practise or service clients in the EU. Find out more here.
  • Make sure you have a visa or work permit if required to travel to the EU for work purposes. Find out more or apply here.
  • If your business or organisation receives personal data from the EU/EEA, you must check the current guidance on lawfully continuing to receive personal data.
  • If you are planning to recruit from overseas, register as a licensed visa sponsor. Find out more here.